Welcome to the official website of Foshan Zhongsheng Automation Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Lai Village, Lunjiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
Kun Wai Industrial Zone (next to Xi Chung Police Station on Xi Chung West 1st Road)
Tel: 0757-27889863 27889893
Names of various corners in the stone processing process:
1. External corner: The convex corner formed after the installation of two plates or two line cutting corners is called the external corner. Usually, the corners of square columns are external corners.
2. Internal corner: The concave corner formed after the installation of two plates or two line cutting corners is the internal corner. Usually, the corners formed by adjacent indoor walls are internal corners.
3. Arc angle: The angle between the side of the arc and the chord length.
4. End face angle: From the end face of the line at a certain angle along the thickness direction of the line, cut the end face angle by cutting a certain part along the length direction from the end face endpoint.
5. 3D irregular angle: This is a troublesome corner cutting method in stone processing, and a special form of cutting the end face angle. The so-called three-dimensional angle is a special case of cutting the end face angle of a line after the bottom surface of the line forms a certain angle with the workbench. After installation, the lines are not on the same facade as the decorative surface, but on another decorative surface, which is called in three-dimensional space.
6. Plane irregular angle: When processing irregular plates with various geometric shapes, the angle formed by the cut adjacent edges and the cut edges with adjacent edges.
7. Spiral angle of the rotating staircase: The spiral angle of the rotating staircase.
8. Corner: The angle connecting different facades.
9. Bottom corner: Cutting off a certain part of the bottom of a line is called a bottom corner.
10. Skimming angle: Cut off a certain part of the front face along the thickness direction of the line from a certain position on the front face of the line at a certain angle, which is called skimming.
The end face angle, skimming angle, and skimming angle are actually the same, except for changes in the cutting method caused by changes in the thickness and width direction of the workpiece.
Stone edge processing equipment, stone chamfering and grinding machine